Get ready to be swept away by the captivating world of paranormal romance!
These stories often include romantic relationships between humans and supernatural beings, exploring themes of love, desire, and the unknown.
Captivating, well-written stories filled with strong characters, humor, exciting plots with twists and turns at every corner, and incredibly addictive romances that will make you want more.
Paranormal romance is a subgenre of romance novels that features supernatural elements, such as vampires, werewolves, witches, ghosts, and otherworldly settings and creatures.
Some character traits of paranormal romance are:
- Supernatural abilities or powers
- Strong and complex personalities
- Intense emotions and passions
- Mysterious and alluring demeanor
- Protective and possessive tendencies
- Dark pasts or secrets
- A trend toward forbidden Love or taboo relationships
- Willingness to take risks and make sacrifices for Love.
Here are some questions that Paranormal romance readers may find interesting:
- Do you prefer vampires, werewolves, ghosts, or other supernatural beings as love interests in paranormal romance?
- What are some common themes or tropes in paranormal romance that you enjoy?
- Have you ever read a paranormal romance that scared you? If so, which one?
1. Beauty In Darkness (Royal Hearts Book 1) by Elizabeth Briggs
“Rose, you are the one thing in the world I still hold dear. I will not risk losing you too.”
2. Underworld Bride Trials 6: Ruined by the Dragon by Meg Xuemei X
“My heart pounded at his brutal side, yet it somehow turned me on. Damn, I was becoming a psycho like him.”
3. Dragon Fight (The Dragon Queen Book 2) by Sam Hall
“They took so blithely from the woman I knew was mine. I imagined them working together to bring you to greater and greater pleasures, and I have never hated four men more.”
4. Midnight Monsters: To Kill a Nightmare Book 3 by Rory Miles, Harper Frey
“My heart swells and tears gather in my eyes as I gaze in wonder at my men. My mates. My husbands. Honestly, I don’t care what anyone calls them, so long as they’re mine. And they are mine. That truth burns like an unquenchable fire in each of their eyes.”
5. My Rotten Love Life by Lyra Winters
“I knew the zombie apocalypse wasn’t going to be easy, but having these three men by my side made everything else bearable.”
6. Little Fox: A Dark Romance (Wickford Hollow Duet Book 2) by M Violet
“We were all psychos, the five of us. Monsters. But it was the world that made us this way. With poison and fire and brimstone, the truly evil ones sent us down this path.”
Here are some questions for paranormal romance authors:
- What sets your paranormal romance stories apart from others in the genre?
- What research do you do to make your supernatural creatures or powers feel realistic?
- How do you create a unique and compelling love story within the paranormal world?
- What challenges do you face when writing paranormal romance?
What books do you recommend? Let us know in the comments. We are always looking for more books to read.
If you aren’t a part of Romanceaholic, I would love to have you join the fun! Romanceaholic is here to assist you with your romance reading needs.